Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello World!

Hello World!


Basically let me give a breif introduction of myself. I am Shona and I love make up. (yea i know whats new?) Anyways, my love for make up just wont let me go to extremes enought to buy department store brands. Maybe one here and there but mostly Im a drugstore kinda gal. I have tried and tested these products and I want to share my results with u. You really dont have to break the bank to look good! You just need to know where to look with a little guidance from someone who has tried it. I will share cosmetic info and other products and refer you to some great webistes and tutorials. SO basicallyy girls enjoy this website and keep a look out for any amazing offers at your local drugstore...Bye for now...:)

XOXO Shona

1 comment:

  1. Since you haven't been on since 2009, I think it would be really great if you deleted this blog. I have a really succesful blog, and I'm in the process of patenting the name Drugstore Princess. This is the only way I could think of to notify you without reporting you haha, but please if you see this, I would really appreciate it. Right now I'm thedrugstoreprincess.blogspot.com - and my popular blog is drugstoreprincess.tumblr.com. I've been trying to shift equal focus to blogger, but people search for your url instead of mine, and it's not the same thing obviously. No hard feelings, I'm just wondering if you could do this for a fellow beauty lover!! Thank youu!

    ReplyDelete